Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday 12 May 2011

WI – Wednesday 11th May 2011


Managed to STS this week which is good considering I have had some major snack attacks (mostly of the chocolate and cookie variety).  Basically last week was my TOTM and it hit me really bad - cravings, cramps, the works!  But the fact I managed a STS shows that the simply filling technique is working for me the rest of the time,  I’m guessing I would have had a pound or two loss if I hadn’t have completely gone over my weeklies! 

So I have drawn a line under last week, today is the start of a new week and at this moment in time I am determined to succeed!  How long the determination will last is anyone’s guess but so far so good :o) 

1 comment:

  1. Well done on staying the same Claire, and best of luck for next week. It's my weigh in tomorrow morning - fingers crossed !

    ReplyDelete