Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday 19 May 2011

WI - Wednesday 18th May 2011


Well this last week I seem to have done my fair amount of comfort eating which is not good.  Work is stressing me out big time and I think I may need to start looking for something else because I don't need these feeling following me around, not healthy for me physically or mentally.

Despite the comfort food I actually managed to loose half a pound at WI this week, this brings me down to 11st 10.5lbs so at least its going in the right direction :o)

Still sticking to the simply filling method as it seems to fit with my life at the moment and I must admit I have more energy (most of the time at least) which is great.  

Lets see what this week brings!

3 comments:

  1. congratulations, Ive not tried simply filling, I struggle with the 'stop eating when full' aspect. how do you manage to tune in to this? is Simply filling detailed in any of the ww books? it's definately not advertised well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do sometimes struggle with the whole thing of stopping when full' too but have found that as long as I still weigh everything out when I cook it I'm ok - especially my pasta, love pasta too much not to weigh it first! As for why WW don't advertise it I'm guessing its to try and not confuse people anymore than Propoints seems to already! I gather from the messageboards that some leaders don't even know about it much, as luck would have it my leader does and she is supportive about it as well :o)

    There is one page about it in the folder you get from class, it is within the red 'Live' booklet - on page 31 it has a brief outline of the simply filling.

    In addition, if you have access to Esource you can change your tracker to Simply Filling and it then only tracks points for the items which are not highlighted green (these are taken from your weekly allowance of 49 points). There is a basic food list here: http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/images/2057/dynamic/GCMSImages/Food_List.pdf
    but it is far more in depth on the tracker.

    I'll do a post over the weekend to explain it and give some sample menus which I have had over the last couple of weeks :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I need to take a tip from you. Plus more exercise, since losing my job the pounds have piled on.

    Congratulations on the weight loss.

    ReplyDelete