Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday 21 April 2011

WI - Wednesday 20th April 2011

So I stuck to the Simply Filling method of the Pro Points Plan and it seems to work well for me :o)  Most of the food on the SF list is food I really like and I have just been having my 3 meals a day and not felt hungry in between - this in itself is a huge thing for me!  I'm guessing it is due to me not always thinking in the back of my mind about how many points I have left, or have eaten, or need to eat, etc..... it was really great!

So I went to WI last night slightly concerned that it wouldn't make any difference on the scales and was shocked to find I had lost 2 and a half pounds!  That's right, 2.5lbs!!!  Blimey!  So I am now down to 11st 8.5lbs :o)  I walked out of WI with a huge smile on my face, that's not happened for a while.  So I'm going to stick with SF for another week and see what happens - the only thing which is concerning me slightly is the mother-in-law is staying for a week with us from Saturday, and she usually insists on having dinner out most nights (especially as she lives in Cyprus and therefore wants to indulge in the meals she can't get back home such as Chinese and Indian... all the stuff which hits my weak spot!).  It is going to be challenging but I'm hoping it won't be too bad, at least I should be able to limit the damage to some extent..... fingers crossed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment