Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday 6 April 2011

WI - Wednesday 6th April 2011

 
How slack have I been?!  This last week has just flown by and this is the first time I have managed to sit in front on my laptop for a fair amount of time.

Why are you so yummy!!
Well WI this week was bad but it was expected - went away at the weekend and didn't track the whole week, plus vast amounts of wine, chocolate and girly chats over the weekend meant a gain was inevitable!  I gained 1.5lbs this week which combined with my 0.5lb loss last week takes me back to 11st 13lbs - and I'm pretty happy with that (I did consume a huge amount of giant chocolate buttons over the week!!) 

But a new week is ahead of me and back to tracking which should is the main thing I need to do to stop me grazing.  Not got anything major planned this week apart from Saturday so I should able to stick to my points without any issues :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment