Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday 3 January 2011

2011 is here, time to get down to business

So Christmas and New Year have been and gone, I had a great time, spent time with my family and close friends and have had loads to eat and drink.  I have even sampled one of my Christmas pressies which was an ice cream maker by making a full fat custard based black cherry ice cream which was lush!  


However for the last couple of days I have had a stomach bug and over Saturday and Sunday I ate the grand total of 2/3 of a slice of bread with marmite, a tiny ham sandwich and 3 fingers of a kitkat Sunday evening.  Feeling much better today although still not got my full appetite back (which is probably a blessing!) so I guess it is a good time to start back on the ProPoints.  Going to ease myself back in by sticking (or trying to) to 29 points per day until after WI on Wednesday when I'll give myself the extra 49 weekly points again to use if needed - although to be honest not much happens in January so shouldn't be having any big nights out!

And as I'm not too good with New Years resolutions I'll make one I really think I can keep - from now on my ice cream maker will be making frozen yogurt for me to consume and not full fat creamy based frozen delights :o)



Roll on Wednesday so I can see what the damage is and wipe the slate fully clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment