Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday 29 January 2011

Week so far...

... has gone well (I think!) - I'm still tracking everything that passes my lips and I went to my Zumba class this morning so earned 5 activity points.  Menus for Friday and today are as follows:

Friday:
Breakfast:
  • 2 weetabix - 3pp
  • 1/4 pint ss milk - 2pp
Lunch:
  • Jacket potato with tuna, sweetcorn and mayo - 14pp
Dinner:
  • Haddock fillet - 4pp
  • 1/2 packet of couscous - 5pp
  • Butternut squash - 0pp
  • Broccoli - 0pp
Snacks:
  • 2 bananas - 0pp
  • 3 clementines - 0pp
  • 1 digestive biscuit - 2pp
  • 1 onion ring - 1pp
  • Homemade chocolate and banana bread pudding - 5pp
TOTAL - 36pp out of 29pp -  7 weekly points used


Saturday:

Breakfast:
  • 3 clementines - 0pp
  • 2 toast and marmalade - 6pp
Lunch:
  • Chicken shish - 10pp
Dinner:
  • 225g chicken breast - 6pp
  • Homemade sauce with onion, garlic, mushroom and 150mls reduced fat creme fraiche - 7pp
  • 70g (dried weight) pasta - 7pp
TOTAL - 36pp out of 29pp -  5 activity points and 2 weekly points used


Planning to do W1D2 of the C25K programme tomorrow morning (as long as its not raining).  With 21 of my weekly points remaining I should stay on track until WI on Wednesday evening :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment