Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday 9 January 2011

Zumba!

I attended my first Zumba class yesterday morning and must say I had so much fun I didn't even feel like I was working out!  It is going to take me a few weeks to get my coordination into gear with the steps (I'm the typical '2 left feet' type of person) but the instructor makes everyone feel at ease right at the beginning of the class by saying 'there is no right way or wrong way for your body to move, just have fun!'  And when I got home I worked out that I had gained 5 activity points for the hours class, bonus! 


Menu for yesterday was as follows:

Breakfast:
  • 2 weetabix - 3pp
  • 1/4 pint ss milk - 2pp
  • 2 slices of toast with marmalade - 5pp (had after Zumba)
Lunch:
  • KFC Chicken drumstick - 4pp
  • medium fries - 7pp
Dinner:
  • Homemade chilli - 6pp
  • 80g (dried) rice - 8pp
Snacks:
  • 1/2 chocolate tart (at Ikea) - 6pp
  • 5 mini daim bars - 5pp (guessing 1pp each)

TOTAL - 46pp out of 29pp - I was 17 points over, using my 5 activity points means I used 12 of my weekly points today


After Zumba I had an impromptu trip to Ikea with Mum and Laura (my sister) hence the chocolate tart shared with Laura from the cafe when we had a drink break, it was unexpected and if I had gone to the counter I wouldn't have got it but it was very yummy :o) 

2 comments:

  1. Zumba is so much fun, I love it! You will definitely get the hang of it after a few times. I really ought to get to a class again soon myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, my next class is Saturday morning, can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete