Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday 30 January 2011

C25K - Week 1, Day 2

Went out this morning in the cold (had to wear my gloves and about 4 layers of clothes!) and did my second session - and I must say it was easier than last week!  I found that I wasn't as tired and my breathing was better :o)  As long as it keeps going this way I will be a happy bunny - looking forward to the mornings/evenings getting lighter so I can do the three sessions a week that the plan suggests, just not comfortable running in the dark with my headphones in...

On track for today, just had my weetabix and currently munching my way through some clementines before we head off for the weekly food shop.  Planning to make a chili for tonight's dinner and will pick something up for lunch (not too sure what to have though, will find inspiration in Aldi's hopefully!).


No comments:

Post a Comment