Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday 27 January 2011

WI - Wednesday 26th January 2011

Well I was slightly surprised with a very small gain this week - put on half a pound which puts my current weight at 12st 1lb.  I'm not too sure why, I'm pretty sure I was within my points for the week but I had been having sandwiches for my lunches and bread does have a tendency to bloat me a bit.  Needless to say I was pretty down when I left my meeting last night and proceeded to get chicken satay and egg fried rice for my dinner along with a milkshake and some chocolate - comfort eating at its best!  

Anyway, I have drawn a line and am focused on doing well this week (easy to do as my points restart on a Thursday).  The only thing which I thought could jeopardise my week was a client lunch today (at Zizzi's) but that wasn't as bad as I thought - menu today was as follows:

Breakfast:
  • Toast with jam - 7pp
  • 1 banana - 0pp
Lunch:
  • Bread board (I had a couple of piece of olive bread) - 6pp
  • Strozzapreti Pesto Rosso (Pasta, spicy chicken with spring onions, crème fraîche and red pesto) - 17pp
  • 2 vodka and diet cokes - 4pp
Dinner:
  • 2 egg omelette with onion, mushroom and small amount of chorizo - 5pp
Snacks:
  • 1 M&S white chocolate cookie (from a box selection) - 3pp
  • 2 5ths of a 100g bar of Milky Bar - 6pp
TOTAL - 48pp out of 29pp -  19 weekly points used

I really thought lunch today would have been worse than it was, helped that no wine was ordered and no time for dessert :o)  19 points over is not bad in my opinion!

Anyway, I'm focused and ready to take on the week - hope your all good and ready for the week ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment