Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday 6 February 2011

Saturday is done and dusted

Really pushed myself at Zumba yesterday and this morning have woken up with a couple of aches, not that I'm complaining but I guess that means I did go 'the extra mile' so to speak :o)  Gonna head out soon and do my C25K W1D3 jog, still impressed that I'm carrying on with it (the old me - well last year me - would have given up on this by now!  Especially as its still a bit chili outside and I usually only head out in the cold with numerous layers of clothes, coats, scarfs and gloves!) 

Food for yesterday was as follows:

Breakfast:
  • 3 crumpets - 6pp
  • 10g chocolate spread - 2pp
Lunch:
  • Mixed veg noodles - 6pp
Dinner:
  • 2 haddock and broccoli fishbakes (Aldi) - 10pp
  • 1/2 packet couscous - 5pp
Snacks:
  • 1 apple - 0pp
  • Packet ready salted crisps (Aldi multi-pack) - 3pp
  • 2 chocolate and hazelnut wafers (Aldi) - 5pp
TOTAL - 37pp out of 29pp - 8 weekly points used

This leaves me with 8 weekly points left which I plan to eat today leaving me with the rest of the week on 29pp per day.  

I'm also planning to make some soup today - when my monthly pass turned up last week the recipe actually took my fancy - Butternut Squash, Red Pepper and Soft Cheese Soup - I'll post the recipe and my verdict later today :o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment