Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday 26 February 2011

Stressful week at work = chocolate, chocolate and more chocolate!

Lets just say I am glad it is the weekend.  When I checked my Euro Millions ticket this morning I was thinking about how great it would be not to have to work again!  But alas I did not win (and by the looks of it nobody did) so I shall be heading back to the office on Monday morning.  To be honest I'm not too sure why it was stressful this week, I think it could just be a mixture of headstrong people running the company, not having a plan and each with their own ideas along with the expectation that the staff should know what is required of them without being told directly (I think next year one of my targets should be to learn the art of mind reading!).

Well whatever the reason for the stress, it has lead to me indulging in chocolate (all tracked and within my points) - Thursday and Friday menus looked like this:

Thursday:

Breakfast:
  • 40g muesli - 4pp
  • 1/4 pint ss milk - 2pp
Lunch:
  • 1/2 packet couscous - 5pp
  • 15g sultanas - 1pp
  • Fruit salad (homemade consisting of strawberries, grapes and blueberries) - 0pp
Dinner:
  • Oven cooked chicken breast - 4pp
  • 80g (dried weight) pasta - 8pp
  • 1/6 jar red pesto - 3pp
Snacks:
  • 1 apple - 0pp
  • Malteaser bunny - 4pp
  • Packet of Snack a Jack Crunchy Curls - 2pp
  • 1 sunrice crunchy square - 2pp
  • 35g white chocolate buttons - 5pp
  • 2 chocolate and hazelnut wafers - 5pp
TOTAL - 45pp out of 29pp - 16 weekly points used


Friday:

Breakfast:
  • 40g muesli - 4pp
  • 1/4 pint ss milk - 2pp
Lunch:
  • Jacket potato with tuna & sweetcorn - 14pp
Dinner:
  • Sweet & sour king prawns with noodles - 14pp
Snacks:
  • Strawberries - 0pp
  • Packet of Velvet Crunch - 2pp
  • 46g bar of Galaxy - 7pp
  • 2 sunrice crunchy square - 5pp
  • 2 chocolate and hazelnut wafers - 5pp
TOTAL - 53pp out of 29pp - 24 weekly points used


This leaves me with 9 weekly points for the rest of the week, which isn't too bad as I'm still trying to use my weeklies by the end of the weekend so I have Monday and Tuesday just on my 29pp per day.  
Off to Zumba this morning and as long as its not raining tomorrow morning I shall be back on track with my C25K (up to session W2D2, missed last weeks as I was very VERY achy from moving furniture around all day on the Friday).  

Oh and not sure if you guys have seen these but I found them in Superdrug this week:




Only 2pp per pack and very tasty (I prefer them to the usual Snack a Jacks to be honest, loads more flavour).  Enjoy :o)


2 comments:

  1. OOh I'll have to try those new snack a jacks - thanks! That's what I like about this diet you can still indulge a little if you've had a bad day or you just fancy something bad for you. It was my boyfriends birthday on Friday and I have eaten a few slices of pizza and been out for dinner and still have 6 weekly points left. First ever weigh in on Thursday so we'll see how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your first weigh in, I'm sure it will go great! I am loving this plan to be honest, especially as I seem to need to eat all of my weeklies to get a loss :o)

    ReplyDelete