Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday 5 February 2011

The weekend has landed

Think I have almost snapped out of my WW funk, yesterday I have an inner dialogue going for most of the day where I told myself I just need to stick to the plan, eat all of my points for the week and see what happens at WI on Wednesday - I have therefore planned to have all of my weekly points eaten by the end of Sunday so I have 2 days of 29 points on Monday and Tuesday to help settle everything down (and if it doesn't work at least I can't be told that I'm not eating enough!).  

Menu for Friday looked like this:

Breakfast:
  • 2 slices of brown toast with jam - 7pp
  • 1 apple - 0pp
Lunch:
  • 1/3 of a large tub of reduced fat hummus (M&S) - 6pp
  • 2 M&S pitta bread - 8pp
Dinner:
  • Homemade chili - 7pp
  • 70g (dried weight) rice - 7pp
Snacks:
  • 3 clementines - 0pp
  • 2 chocolate & hazelnut wafers (Aldi) - 5pp
TOTAL - 40pp out of 29pp - 11 weekly points used

This leaves me with 16 weekly points left for the weekend, more than enough :o)  

Off to Zumba soon, really looking forward to it, I have noticed that now I have more of an idea with the routines that I can put more effort in - last week my leg muscles did ache a bit on Sunday from the higher intensity!


No comments:

Post a Comment