Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday 17 February 2011

WI - Wednesday 16th February 2011


Another pound off :o)  Down to 11st 13lbs, 1lb away from getting back to my 2st loss which is great.  I worked out earlier that to get to my goal of 10 and a half stone I have 20lbs left to loose - not too bad I guess!!

Just watching the 'The Big Fat Truth about Low Fat Foods' on catch-up and it is shocking how bad those processed foods are for you!  I mean I knew that they had higher levels of salt in them but the way they made the woman feel was shocking!  Glad I enjoy cooking, spurs me on a bit more to make sure I'm eating decent fresh food.  To be honest I must say I'm not snacking as much since I have been on ProPoints and I think it is because I'm eating healthier.


Anyway, lets hope this week goes well and I manage another loss at WI next week :o)

1 comment: