Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday 12 February 2011

Week so far...

... has been a mixed bag I guess.  Had a major sweet tooth on Thursday so ended up using 16 of my weekly points!  I'm putting it down to TOTM and it seems to be under control now (although I could happily munch my way through a huge bar of milky bar right now!).  Menu's for last couple of days have been:

Thursday:

Breakfast:
  • 40g Swiss style muesli - 4pp
  • 1/4 pint ss milk - 2pp
Lunch:
  • Jacket potato with tuna, sweetcorn and red onion - 14pp
Dinner:
  • Fish pie (Aldi) - 9pp
  • Veg - 0pp
Snacks:
  • Mullerlight - vanilla with chocolate sprinkles - 2pp
  • 2 curly wurlys - 6pp
  • 1 apple - 0pp
  • 1 sunrice crunchy square - 2pp
TOTAL - 45pp out of 29pp - 16 weekly points used

Friday:

Breakfast:
  • 40g Swiss style muesli - 4pp
  • 1/4 pint ss milk - 2pp
Lunch:
  • 1/2 packet couscous - 5pp
  • 15g sultanas - 1pp
Dinner: 
  • 2 sausages - 7pp
  • Swede mash - 0pp
  • Veg - 0pp
  • Gravy - 1pp
Snacks:
  • 2 apples - 0pp
  • 1 M&S banana & honey cake - 3pp
  • Strawberries and raspberries - 0pp
  • Mullerlight - vanilla & chocolate sprinkles - 2pp
  • 1 curly wurly - 3pp
  • Options hot chocolate - 1pp
TOTAL - 29pp out of 29pp

Saturday:

Breakfast:
  • 3 crumpets - 6pp
  • 10g chocolate spread - 2pp
Lunch:
  • 2 slices of toast and marmalade - 7pp
  • 100g fat free Greek yogurt - 1pp
  • 20g Swiss style muesli - 2pp
  • Strawberries and raspberries - 0pp
Dinner:
  • Homemade beef & veg stew - 5pp
  • 1 bread roll - 4pp
Snacks:
  • 1 square of M&S banana and honey cake - 3pp
TOTAL - 30pp out of 29pp - 1 weekly point used

So not too bad really, have 32 of my weekly points left which is great as heading to Pizza Express tomorrow with Stew for an early valentines dinner - already decided to have my favourites, bruschetta to start, Padana pizza for mains and cheesecake with ice cream for dessert - yummy!  These add up to 49 points which leaves me with 12 points for the rest of the day, totally doable :o)  

On the exercise front I did my zumba class this morning and plan on doing my W2D1 session of the C25K programme in the morning.  May also try and squeeze some boxing in on Monday night with Stew as last week this seemed to do me some good. 


No comments:

Post a Comment