Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday 9 February 2011

WI - Wednesday 9th February 2011

Well it appears that eating every single one of my daily and weekly points helps me loose weight!  When I weighed in this evening I had lost 1.5lbs!  Which means I am down to 12st exactly which is in the right direction :o)  I am glad I had a loss this week, think I may have cried if I had another gain!

On another subject, I have found a fab item of food in M&S this week:


Banana & Honey Cakes - You get 4 individually wrapped squares of cake in the box and each square is 3pp each (as you can see on the photo I have a habit writing the PP's on everything!) - and the cake is yummy!  Nice as a yummy little sweet snack :o)

Well, I must go and have some dinner as very hungry, hope you have all had a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment