Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday 3 February 2011

WI - Wednesday 2nd February 2011

WI did not go well again this week - even after I tracked everything and gained a few exercise points I still managed to gain another half pound which puts me up to 12st 1.5lbs :o(  I wasn't weighed by my leader Karen this week but was weighed by another lady who was helping out (as our group is still swamped with the post-Christmas weight loss rush) and she saw the disappointment on my face (couldn't hide it this week!) - she tried to make me feel better by saying I might not be eating enough, am I sure I'm weighing my portions, etc, etc, the only way she managed to move me on was to say I should fill in an extra tracker during the week and if I gain again next WI they can go through it with me to make sure I'm not missing anything - it is safe to say I'm still feeling low about it, have managed to demolish 100g of Dairy Milk with Caramel this evening (still pointed and written on my tracker), hoping I'll snap out of it tomorrow!

Anyway, on my way into work this morning I popped into Tesco as I needed something for breakfast (ran out of weetabix at home) and I saw this:



It appears Oat So Simple have released a non-microwave version which is fab for people like me who do not have a microwave at work (our kitchen is tiny!) - I got the golden syrup version and it worked out as 6pp for the pot.  All you need to do is add boiling water, stir, leave for a minute, stir again and then eat - it was ok, not as nice as when I have made it with the usual packets and semi-skimmed milk (the pot has skimmed milk powder as part of the dry mixture within the pot) but it did the job.  Rest of my food for today was:

Breakfast:
  • Oat so Simple pot - golden syrup flavour - 6pp
Lunch:
  • 2 M&S pita bread - 8pp
  • 1/3 of a large tub of reduced fat hummus from M&S - 6pp
Dinner:
  • M&S Simply Fuller Longer Paella - 12pp
Snacks:
  • 1 apple - 0pp
  • 1 chocolate mini bite - 3pp
  • 1 chocolate and hazelnut wafer (Aldi) - 3pp
  • 100g Dairy Milk with Caramel - 13pp
TOTAL - 51pp out of 29pp - 22 weekly points used

No comments:

Post a Comment